Articles of Incorporation
Hasbrouck Heights was formed with the passage of a referendum on July 31, 1894, and was created from portions of Lodi Township at the height of the "Boroughitis" phenomenon then sweeping through Bergen County. A part of the borough was annexed to Lodi in 1901.
Name Change from "The Mayor and Council of the Borough of Hasbrouck Heights" to "The Borough of Hasbrouck Heights" - Certified by the Honorable George H. Ramsden February 10, 1895.
Map of the Lemmermann Villa Site Company - Filed August 20, 1894 by Saul Taylor, Clerk
Map of Part of the Property of Henry Lemmermann and Henry C. Gr??? - Filed October 7, 1891
Exempt Fire Fighter Certificate for D.T. Bazire - Dated January 17, 1917
Exempt Fire Fighter Certificate for Gilbert Averille - Dated December 3, 1930
Exempt Fire Fighter Certificate for Harry P. Lavender - Dated May 24, 1918
Exempt Fire Fighter Certificate for G.L. Liebermann - Dated May 4, 1903
Advertisement for Special Election for Incorporation of Borough of Hasbrouck Heights.
Special Election Advertisment 1894
A Newspaper Account of the burning of Freeholder Van Bussum's Barn - Date unknow